Thursday, December 12, 2013

Happy Release Day to April Fools by Karli Perrin!! Excerpt.


 
Synopsis:
 
Love. Hate. Fear. Fate.
All four letter words.
All consuming.
Naked to the eye, they have the power to control the heart and destroy the soul.
April Adams is about to experience them like never before.
When everything in April's life goes up in smoke, she is faced with some life changing decisions.
Join April as she continues her journey of love and loss.
 
 
 
Here is an excerpt from April Fools:

"Are you ready for desert?"
I sat up, "Oooh, we're having desert?"
He raised his eyebrow and I immediately understood what that meant.
Communication by eyebrow.
"Ah ha, that kind of desert."
"If you mean the delicious kind then yes, I've heard it's your favourite."
"Well you've heard right."
He gave me a cocky grin, "I don't blame you...it's just so smooth and creamy."
Two can play that game.
"I love how it melts in my mouth" I replied, trying to keep a straight face.
"Oh really? I need a demonstration." He stood up and walked towards the kitchen. A few seconds later, he reappeared holding something behind his back.
"What are you hiding?"
"Your desert, of course."
I narrowed my eyes, "I'm starting to think that we've just been talking about two different things."
He shook his head and revealed the tub of chocolate body paint.
I laughed, "We are so not doing this."
"We so are."
"You're crazy" I told him.
"Crazy for you."
"Stop trying to sweet talk me."
He winked, "Good one, I see what you did there. Sweet talk...chocolate, now take off your clothes."
"But how will you know if I'm just using you for your chocolate?"
He slowly sauntered towards me, never once taking his eyes away from mine. My heart began to race as he bent down and whispered in my ear, "I'll take the risk if you take off your clothes."

 
 
 
Buy Links:
 
 

 
 
Author Bio:
Karli Perrin is a 25 year old English Language & Linguistics graduate from Manchester, England. She has always been a big lover of books and was inspired to write her own - April Showers.
She is a big believer of fate and is a sucker for a happy ending. She truly believes that there is a reason why you are reading this right now (apart from the fact that you are awesome!)
Her ultimate goal in life is to live in a house made entirely out of books with her best friend, who also happens to be her fiancé.

...Hogwarts is plan B.
Author Links:
twitter.com/karli_uk
facebook.com/authorkarliperrin
goodreads.com/karliperrin
karlijperrin.blogspot.co.uk 

No comments :

Post a Comment