Monday, March 18, 2013

My review of Scorpio Awakens by Lilith Darville






Description

Katherine King thinks she has everything, her loving and supportive husband, her challenging job and a secure life. When she overhears a conversation on the train, the sexual needs she has buried for years resurface. She yearns to surrender all control, to go to the brink again and again, until she finds ecstatic release. She wants to submit. She confesses her desires to Tim, and he agrees that exploring her sexuality and sharing what she learns will deepen their love for each other.
Her choice leads to a tsunami of pleasure and passion; but, when an old lover's enemies discover their secret, Katherines life is threatened and his empire could collapse. "Scorpio Awakens" is a deeply sensual story of enduring love and the lengths one woman is willing to go to keep it.

My Thoughts

I always love to read a book that has a strong, beautiful and complex leading lady. I love that Kat wants to explore her sexuality, and doesn't worry about bucking the norm to find what she's looking for, both emotionally and physically.
The sex between Kat and Connor is just that, sex. But when Kat and Tim hit the sheets...or floor..things get extremely hot! The complex relationship between the three of them adds an interesting twist to the story. Throw in a jealous wife and business rivals and you get a steamy romance with a bit suspense.
I admit that I had a hard time getting into the first couple chapters but once Tim got thrown into the mix, the complexity of the story held me through until the end. I'm really looking forward to the next book in the series! I definitely recommend "Scorpio Awakens" for anyone wanting hot and steamy with a lot of romance.


W.
The Geekery Book Review
posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment :

  1. Many thanks for taking the time to read and critique my book; much appreciated!

    May romance be with you!

    Lilith Darville

    ReplyDelete