Girl in Love by Caisey Quinn
Girl in Love (Kylie Ryans #3)
New Adult Contemporary Romance
Release Date: February 4, 2014
Goodreads link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18248792-girl-in-love
She’s living her dream…
Kylie Ryans is the biggest thing to come out of Nashville since, well, since Trace Corbin. With a hit album and a powerful label behind her, she appears to be the girl who has it all.
But appearances can be deceiving.
Fresh out of rehab, Trace Corbin is ready to take on the world. Just not the girl he walked away from. Because if there’s one thing he knows for certain, it’s that the people you love are the one’s who have the power to destroy you.
As their worlds collide, they’ll have to make the ultimate choice. Follow their dreams, or give it all up for love.
They say love conquers all, but for Kylie and Trace, it just might wreck everything they’ve worked for.
Today we have a guest post from author Caisey Quinn!!
Social Media for Authors
Hey y’all! Recently I got a question from an aspiring author about how I thought she could use social media to spread the word about her books.
Every time someone asks me a question like this, I preface it with “I am a rookie making rookie mistakes left and right. So take my advice with a grain a salt.” Same disclaimer applies here. But here is what I shared with her.
My Top 5 Tips for Social Media Use
1. Find which sites work for you. So if you love Facebook, but hate Twitter? Focus on Facebook. Sounds simple enough but sometimes it can be tempting to have an account of every site possible. Before you know it, you have a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Blog, and on and on. The truth is if you have more than you can manage, none of them will be very effective in connecting you with readers and writer friends.
2. Utilize lists and groups. There are a lot of people on social media. Lists on Twitter and groups on Facebook can make that great big network feel smaller and a bit homier. ;)
3. Set limits on your social media time. Beware the time suck. This is easier said than done but if you can set time limits and stick to them, you won’t miss out on writing time! Or sleep!
4. Be engaging. Participate in discussions. Ask questions. Chime in on trending topics. Share the exciting events of your friends. No one wants to follow an account or a page where you just throw your books at them.
5. Participate in memes. These can help you when you are all out of fun stuff to post about. Man Candy Monday, Teaser Tuesday, Throwback Thursday, Friday Follow are some of my faves!
Thank y’all for having me! Hope this was helpful!
Caisey Quinn lives in Birmingham, Alabama with her husband, daughter, and other assorted animals. She is the bestselling author of the Kylie Ryans series as well as several New Adult Romance novels featuring country girls finding love in unexpected places. You can find her online at www.caiseyquinnwrites.com .
Win a Kindle Fire, Country Mega Tickets, paperbacks and MORE!